Awoo Roam Harness
Awoo Roam Harness
Designed for comfort and control no matter where or how you roam. Strap rests across the chest instead of the throat for a gentler walk. Reversible front and back connection to make the journey more enjoyable for everyone.
- Size small strap is ¾” wide
- Size medium & large strap is 1” wide
- Tension Connection
- Recycled polyester tubular weave webbing strap
- Chemically untreated, hand-polished brass hardware
- Acetal fast release buckle and belt loop
- Place items with their brass hardware in a pillowcase or washing bag and wash on cold setting with standard detergent. Hang to air dry.
- To clean the brass; Squeeze half lemon into bowl. Add 1 teaspoon baking soda to bowl to create paste. Gently rub paste in one direction on brass. Rinse off and dry. Buff with clean, dry cloth. Repeat as necessary until brass shines.
Please be aware lighter colors will show the appearance of dirt faster than darker colors. Follow care instructions to restore items to like-new condition.
Good for your pup and the planet.
- Awoo uses 100% GRS-certified recycled polyester created through a process that turns post-consumer plastics into soft, durable yarns. The average Awoo purchase helps to repurpose the equivalent of 5 plastic bottles.
- Awoo uses high quality brass that retains its color and finish without chemical plating or coating. The brass will patina naturally over time giving your items a unique individual finish.
Awoo was founded by two women who struggled to find pet essentials that fit their and their pups' personalities. So they decided to do something about it. They designed collars, harnesses, leashes and toys (and now home goods too) that are equal parts fun and functional, while also being eco-friendly and ethically sourced.
Awoo has sourced materials that are more earth-friendly, and we have consciously kept the chemical makeup of each material pure so it can be easily recycled.