Higgins Mineral Grit
Higgins Mineral Grit
Give your pal the calcium he needs the natural way with the Higgins Mineral Grit for Birds. It’s made of 100% all-natural oyster shells with zero gravel so it’s a great source of calcium and essential minerals, from nature and not man-made. Plus, it’s enhanced with additional minerals that help support overall health, and infused with anise oil for a unique, licorice flavor and aroma. It’s great for cockatiels, canaries, finches, parakeets and other small birds. Plus, it’s made in the USA and comes in a resealable package that’s easy to use and store.
- Made of 100% natural oyster shells that provide calcium from nature to support overall health in birds.
- Enriched with essential minerals like iron, copper, manganese, zinc and more, for even more nutrition.
- Great for small birds like cockatiels, canaries, finches, and parakeets, and is infused with anise oil for a pleasant aroma.
- Can be given on its own or mixed in with your pal’s favorite food as a health-supporting supplement.
- Made in the USA and comes in a resealable package for easy storage; contains zero gravel or fillers.
Higgins Premium Pet Foods is committed to providing companion birds and small animals with the highest quality foods and treats made without the use of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings. We are strongly dedicated to building and maintaining relationships with pet parents built on trust, by making the complete health and well-being of their pets our primary goal.
Oyster Shell, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Natural Anise Flavor.
Sunburst Treats can be fed in a separate treat dish or mixed with your pet’s daily food. Discard any unused portion before feeding again. Feed treats to not exceed 20% of your pet bird’s total daily food consumption. This helps to ensure that your pet is receiving the required nutrients from its regular fortified food. We recommend one of Higgins premium diets like inTune, Sunburst Gourmet Blend, Safflower Gold, Mayan Harvest and Vita Seed. Be sure to try all the Sunburst Gourmet Natural Treat flavors!
While introducing a new food to your bird friend, gradually mix new food with your pet’s old diet. Increase the amount of food over a period of 7 to 10 days. This will allow your pet to adjust to the new food and it will prevent any upset to your pet’s digestive system.